About Me

My photo
Diagnosed at 39 with Stage IV IDC breast cancer, grade 2, metastatic to the liver, and ER/PR+ and Her2-negative.

Friday, August 1, 2014

PSA

So I have it on good authority that my choices for background music for my funeral viewing suck. No Jpop for me. All the cries. ;_;

Oh, well. I suppose when it comes to music, I really should listen to the person who 1) will be there to listen to it and 2) can actually HEAR the music in the first place.

Funeral viewings aren't exactly the place for peppy, perky songs sung in Japanese. Gosh darn it all to heck.

And I accidentally resolved my dilemma about when to share this blog with Jen by sharing it on FetLife in a comment on the Breast Cancer Suvivor/Support group and she saw my comment show up on her feed.

Oops. Oh, well. That solved that problem, I guess.

And yeah, I'm on FetLife. I have all the sexual drive of a rock thanks to the medications, but the snark groups there (like Spectators Only, No Participants and Profile Pitfalls) are always good for a laugh. Oh noes. The world knows I have a passing interest in Kink (and yes, oh god yes, it predates 50 Shades of Utter Crap) however shall I cope.

yes, basically.

In other news, Mom's getting me my first pedicure tomorrow. We shall see how this adventure goes. Related, I have two new pairs of shoes. A pair of gray peek toe pumps, and a pair of black solid toe pumps. They are surprisingly comfortable for my feet not wearing anything but sandals in forever.

I also picked up some new ecig juice to try. Bavarian Cream. Mmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment