About Me

My photo
Diagnosed at 39 with Stage IV IDC breast cancer, grade 2, metastatic to the liver, and ER/PR+ and Her2-negative.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

What's been up lately

On May 13th, I had my last chemo infusion for the time being.  I'm on Zoladex and Femara. There's no evidence of a tumor in my breast, and the liver tumor is 0.2cm in size.

I'm having post-chemo blues, as I've mentioned in another post. I don't feel like I should be having blues because I'm getting married.

I was accepted by Wish Upon A Wedding. Sept. 28, Jen and I will get married. Probably in Omaha.

I want to write a long post gushing about this but right now there's not too many details set in stone. We meet with the wedding planner on the 11th. I'll probably have something to gush about after that. Right now I'm still in the in-between doldrums and binging on Grey's Anatomy on Hulu.


No comments:

Post a Comment